Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

1, 2, 3 are equal

I joined the first service today; it's 07.30 in the morning.

The preacher was a lady from Aussie who seems well known in the church-hood there. So, my today's breakfast was Matthew 25:14-30.
Here's the incomplete version of the sermon that I heard today that is very useful for me (myself….!! pleaseee..listen to me now!!):
- God knows my personal capacity
- He gave me talent in accordance with my personal capacity
- Eph 2:10, I was created for good works.
- No matter how many talent that I have or even only one, I must do my best to increase it or else I will have none.
- Destiny is about how I deal with the resources God has given to me.
- God set a beautiful destiny for me, it depends on me whether I get it or not.
- Faithful = Fruitful, means to be proactive, to multiply what God has given me and be a living proof of His words
- God has infinite resources and He is so generous, but first I must multiply my talents and then enlarge my personal capacity.

therefore........
1. I must identify my personal capacity
2. Manage the talent/s that God has given to me, if not, then why He wants to give more only for a mismanagement
3. Understand my limitation

then….
[she said] buy my books!
[the local pastor said] buy her books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment